A large number of multinationals use franchising as the chosen model when entering foreign markets. Franchising can be applied to almost all types of businesses, hence its ability to create high impact to the economies of countries where it has taken root. IT COULD BE A BOOST.
In this session, you will engage the facilitators in the following areas:
* What is franchising
* How does franchising work
* Why should you as a business owner consider franchising your business?
* Why should you consider investing in a franchise instead of setup up a business from scratch?
* Why should governments consider promoting franchising?
* Interdependent roles of the franchisor and the franchisee
* Global trends in franchising
* What financing options are available when rolling out your franchise network or investing in a franchise?
* What challenges are there in franchising and how are they mitigated?
Linda Onyango is the C.E.O of SME Support Centre Limited. Until April 2019, she was also the Associate Partner for East Africa for MN Capital Partners a capital raising firm based in South Africa .She previously sat in the African Investment Committee Berkeley Middle East Investor Club and is currently in the Boards of the Association of Startups & SME Enablers Kenya(ASSEK) and the Association of Sustainability Practitioners Kenya(ASPK).
When: Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST.
Where: This is an online event.