Webinar: Doing Business with the United Nations
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1PM-2:30PM
Registration Fee: Free
Join the U.S. Commercial Service, US Mission to the UN and OWIT-NY for a Women’s Procurement webinar on doing business with the United Nations.
The U.S. Department of Commerce Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S Ambassador to the UN and the UN Procurement Division Director will provide remarks.
This webinar will offer a free introduction to the UN’s nearly $19 billion global procurement market, covering a wide range of goods and services. The event will be particularly informative for women- owned companies that need help getting started.
Attendees will hear about the UN procurement process, both the opportunities and challenges, and how to register as a UN vendor.
· 1:00 – 1:15 Opening Remarks
· 1:15 - 2:00 UN Procurement Overview
· 2:00 – 2:15 Q&A/Discussion
Who should join? CEO/Senior Women-Owned Company Representatives are encouraged to participate from the following industries:
· Food & Fuel/Food Logistics
· Aviation/Fixed and Rotary-Wing Operators/UAVs
· Crisis Recovery/Energy/Environment
· Construction/Engineering Services/Building Materials
· Financial Services/Insurance
· Health Services/Medical/Laboratory Equipment & Supplies
· Information Technology/Communications Equipment, Software & Services
· Management/Consultancy Services
· Security/Safety Services & Equipment
· Transportation/Equipment & Services (e.g. Freight Forwarding)
· Water & Sanitation
Have Questions or Having Trouble Registering?
Contact: Carmela Mammas, Director
U.S. Commercial Service New York (917)-301-5926